Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Morning 2008

Christmas morning we woke up around 7am. Jeremy turned on the video camera and I brought Jax out to the living room to see what Santa had brought him. We opened up toys and a few gifts for ourselves and enjoyed Christmas morning with Amy and Paul as well. Jax had a lot of fun and still is playing with his new toys. He got a baseball set that talks, stacker blocks, shape blocks/bucket, elmo cell phone, the animal says...spinner and a few other things from Santa.

He played so hard, he wore himself out!
















After we did Christmas at our house, we loaded up and headed to my parents house down the street for the day. Jax wasn't too happy to be put in his carrier as usual but he enjoyed opening gifts and having fun with Honey and Pappa. We got some great gifts from my family and Jeremy was thrilled to receive his cracker barrel rocking chairs for his new back porch. He's already put them to good use.










As I mentioned earlier, Jeremy's older sister and husband - Amy and Paul came to visit from Arizona for the week. Jax loves his Aunt Amy and Uncle Paul and were very glad that they came and stayed with us....especially since they brought Jax a huge talking Elmo, guitar and mic!










Below are some additional pictures of Jeremy, Jax and I from Christmas. These were taken for our Christmas cards and other stuff. Jax is so funny in some of them - I just had to show ya'll.





















Last but not least, I had 2 other pictures from before Christmas that I wanted to put on here just because they are cute. When I took Jax to his 6 mo. check up, I took a couple of pictures of him while we were waiting on Dr. Daniels. He loves to play with my cell phone and it keeps him calm so I gave it to him....what a little chubby cutie! Other than that, that's it from the Jackson household for now. Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and we'll keep you posted in 2009!








1 comment:

candicebishop said...

What a fun day! Goodness your little boy is growing so big! He's adorable. Looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas.