Sunday, August 30, 2009

Fallen off the blog wagon


Hey guys - just wanted to let ya'll know we were still here. We once again were having computer problems. Our hard drive finally died so we got a new computer this last week thank God! What a difference! New technology is awesome.


Anyways, Jeremy and I have been super busy with work and Jax and have done a terrible job of taking pictures these last 2 weeks. I have one cute picture of my little man for the week. Jax loves to play in our shoes when we let him. This morning before church and before getting dressed, Jax got to step into his daddies boots. I had to get a picture. Hope you enjoy.


Jax goes for his 15 month check up tomorrow. He is growing so fast. New words for the week include elbow which sometimes comes out belbow. He's definitely got thank you, no, uh oh. and bye bye down. He has also started saying his name. He's a good repeater and he amazes me at all the other words he is saying and learning...I definitely have a talker! Until next time - We'll keep you posted!

No comments: