Friday, July 6, 2012

Fourth of July 2012

Forgive me for not buying flag shirts for everyone this year....I've been a little preoccupied/drugged/sleep deprived for the last few weeks.  We still had a great easy going day and finished it with a bang...literally!

Jeremy and I took the kids to the midlothian fireworks show on the third...it was ok as usual.  Jake really enjoyed it. I didn't have my camera that night but he was so funny with his comments.  He loved it!  On the fourth, the boys went swimming at my parents house while Lola and I watched.  Well, I watched and Lola slept!  Then we went to a fire works show in my parents neighborhood.  Way better than the midlothian one and right over our heads.  The boys had fun playing on a playground and playhouse in this person's backyard and Jake played so hard, he fell asleep in the middle of the fireworks show.  Right after the picture of him and I was taken...out!  Jeremy held Lola's ears the whole time.  I couldn't believe how close they were.  It was great!  Here are a few pictures from our day.  Not much but at least I'm making an effort now.  Enjoy!

No comments: