Monday, December 3, 2012

Lola Ruth's Dedication

Sunday December 2, 2012 Jeremy and I had Lola dedicated at First Baptist Dallas.  Both sides of our family joined us.  I had a dress and head piece specially made for the occasion....she looked like a living doll!  Our preacher and preschool minister told us that Lola means "compassionate" and Ruth means "faithful" 
Lola's great grandmother on my side is where we got the "Ruth" and Grandma Jackson's mom was named Lola.  I got a pictures with both ladies and Lola.  They are both very special to me and my family!  I am so thankful for my little girl and that someday she will come to know the Lord as will her brothers because of how we raise them.  We are so thankful for our family and what God has given us!  It was a very special day.  We enjoyed some El Fenix when we got done with everyone.  We had a great day and are very blessed by all of our extended family and what they mean to us!  Enjoy our pictures








No comments: