Saturday, February 9, 2013

My strong superheroes

I've taken a lot of pictures lately that I'm just now getting around to posting so I'm going to group a few together.  My boys love to dress up around the house as superheroes.  They play so well together for the most part and I love it. My first picture is of the boys in one of their superhero get ups with their daddy's coaching socks on as part of their outfits. They love them. 

The second picture I have....I was doing laundry one night and went to put some clothes up in my room.  Jeremy keeps some weights in our room and the boys were in there lifting weights and doing "push-ups"  I was cracking up.  Had to get a picture.  Jeremy was at a baseball scrimmage so I wanted to show him.  They were counting reps and everything.




The last 2 pictures were taken at the waxahachie gymnastics center.  On Friday's, they have open gym and I sometimes take the kids and wear them out before nap time.  They have so much fun there and I love watching them play.

No comments: