Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Jake turns 3

Jake turned 3 on April 9th.  My little ball of energy, my little pistol, my stinker....and I love every bit of him.  I always tell people that he keeps things interesting around the house.  He has a bit of a temper but can turn around and laugh and goof off just as easily. He will be great at sports - very competitive and driven.  He's my child that gets every sickness known to man. He's my cuddle bug and would rather sleep with his brother or anyone than by himself.  At 3 years he weighs 36lbs and is 39" tall. 

We had a batman birthday party for him at our house this year.  We had a bounce house and batman came to see him.  All of our family was there.  We had a great time.  He continues to tell us that batman came to his party.  He was so excited. I've included some pictures from the day.  Enjoy.














No comments: