Thursday, July 4, 2013

Lola turns 1

Lola Ruth has had a great year.  She finally made it to her first birthday - June 14th.  One year ago, my life changed for the best.  God gave me my little girl I had hoped for.  She is the most precious little thing I could have ever asked for.  She is a very happy baby.  She sleeps most of the nights, naps well and doesnt like to be cuddled.  She never crawled.  She still scoots around and stands on her own.  She took her first steps on June 26th at 9pm while only I was present...special moment for me! She has 6 teeth, weighs 21.3lbs and is 29.5 inches tall.  She eats like a horse...loves tomatoes, all fruit and b lines to the fridge when the door comes open.  Her hair continues to grow and lighten with a tinge of red....love it!  It also has a hint of curl...perfect!  She has a bit of a temper and knows what she wants.  She's thrown some good fits but also laughs at everything.  She's my little love bug and I can't imagine life without her. 
We threw her a little family birthday party at our house with plenty of pink.  I did a timeline of pictures from day 1 to month 12.  We had a great cake but she didnt want much to do wtih it until we got her finger in it...very lady like :)  She got some great girl gifts so she can stop playing with the boy toys.  Lola had a great party!  Enjoy the pics!






















No comments: