Sunday, March 16, 2014

My Lola Bug

Here's another random posting with some Lola pictures over the last couple of months.  The first couple are at my mom's house.  She gave me some old dress up stuff from my great grandmother and other people.  Lola had fun with the hat, gloves and gold purse.  Its kind of blurry but you get the idea.  I also have a picture of her playing in her hello kitty car.  I just turn the wheel and she goes in circles and loves it. I also have one of Lola eating ramon noodles.  That is the one thing I craved when I was pregnant with her and I think its funny that she loves them so much - the few times I fix them that is.  Lola likes to sit on the edge of the dish washer when we do the dishes...one day I fear she will break it....until then...  I also got a couple of her and Jake playing at the dino park in cedar hill. They love going over there when we go shopping.  The other one is of one of our trips to grandmother's house.  They like to ride on her walker when we go to the car.  So funny











No comments: