Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Miss Lola

I remember when Jax was around a year old....I would post everything that child did on this blog.  Then Jake came and I did pretty good with his little stories and then Lola....not doing so hot! So I decided to add a few pictures of her in this blog post just because she's so darn cute.

the first one is just of her with her glasses on she got in  a happy meal.  funny thing!
The second pictures is of her beautiful black eye she got from jumping off a bean bag and hitting the corner of the tv table in the game room.  she was on daddy duty and I was at the hospital with my dad the day he fell out of the tree.  Lola and papa looked like they had both fallen out of a tree that day!  The third one is of her and me at my cousins wedding - Issac.  Lola had a fun day with Connor that day.  Love the leopard print! The fourth is just a fun day at the park with me and Jake.  She loves to swing!

I also posted a seperate picture of my mom, grandmother and I at church one sunday morning.  We all wore black and white that day.  Can't wait to have Lola in some of those pictures!
 





No comments: