Sunday, April 27, 2008

The New House

Now that you know a little about us....I'll give you some details. Jeremy and I just built our first house approximately 30 minutes south of Dallas and we love it. It's been fun decorating and getting ready for Jax. I've included some pictures. The baby's room is not done but I thought I'd give you a peek. Since Jeremy is a baseball coach and loves the Boston Red Sox, that is the theme of the room complete with red sox bedding, toy box, rocker, tin signs and clothes thanks mostly to Jeremy's mom and sisters! My mom and I made the bedding and window treatment (which isn't finished yet) but I'll give you an update when its all up. I've also included pictures of the living room, our bedroom (yes that's a towel in the irregular shaped window for now), the study, kitchen and spare bedroom. Enjoy! Rooms not shown include
bathrooms and formal dining room because there's nothing in it yet.