Sunday, April 27, 2008

Showers


Jeremy and I have been very fortunate thus far in our marriage. We have a new house, baby on the way, great jobs, and wonderful family and friends that surround us! During the last month, our friends and family have given us 4 baby showers to prepare for the little slugger. My salon - McKenzies Salon Studios gave us a shower and went in together to get our car seat, stroller and a few other goodies. My mom's family gave us our second shower complete with baseball theme. Our third shower was given by my best friend and new mom Wanissa Watts, her mom Melissa, sister Alicia, Karen Lynch and Susan Turner at our church - also with a baseball theme. Our last shower was given by Jeremy's dad's family whom calmed my nerves with plenty of diapers and essentials thank goodness! We are truly blessed and thankful for how everyone has helped us prepare for our new bundle of joy!


2 comments:

Jeff and Steph said...

You won't believe how I found your blog but I'm so happy you have one now! I'm sorry I couldn't make your shower. I was still getting adjusted to life with little Braeden. A gift is on the way though! We love you and look forward to hearing more about little Jax!

Steph (& Jeff)

The Flesher Family said...

I love that you have a blog now:) It is so easy to keep up with everyone. Love the new house...can't wait to see it for real. Jax's little room looks so cute...I know you are getting excited.
Lindsey & Matt