Friday, February 6, 2009

Addicted to facebook...neglecting my blog























As you can see, I haven't posted in a while. One problem is my stupid camera that's not doing so well and the other problem is facebook...its so addictive! So I thought I'd finally post a few new pictures of Jax and give you an update.

Jax is now 8 1/2 months old. His newest trick is giving high fives. He had a temper when he doesn't get what he wants and is finally attempting to crawl and pull up all at the same time. He's fun to watch - that's for sure! My first pic is of Jax pulling up on his toy. He's been trying for a while and finally did it this past week.

























Jeremy started baseball last week and this time of year, he always comes home with new longhorn clothing of some sort. He walked in with this beanie hat on and I don't think Jax knew who he was. So he put it on Jax's head....he looked much cuter in it than his father :)

Not much else exciting news right now. We're just working and enjoying life. I am excited about my massage tonight. My mom knows a lady from our church that will come to your house in our area ofcourse - I also cut her and her husbands hair. Anyways, Jeremy and I are both getting massages tonight thanks to Dedra.























I wish you could see what I'm seeing right now - Jax is trying so hard to crawl...good times. That's about it from us...oh and big congrats go out to Michele Cone on her pregnancy. We are sooo excited for them! And congrats to Kelly Chambers on finding out she's having a boy this summer. We'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember when Max was at this stage. It is such a wonderful time. I'm so excited for you to be experiencing this all. It's so great being a mom!!!!! It's good to see you doing good.