Thursday, October 1, 2009

Blackberry Pictures

I have taken many pictures on my blackberry of Jax and have never taken the time to figure out how to download them onto my computer. Well, I finally did it and thought I'd post a few pictures with there stories...so here we go.

This picture was taken a couple of months ago - Jax had skipped his morning nap for whatever reason and so we went about our day. I made him lunch and he ate. I turned away from him for just a second and when I turned back, he was asleep. I had to get a pic. so funny. I wish I could sleep that easily.

This picture is from Jax's first experience on the Mcdonalds playground in Midlothian. We were there with Jax's cousins. Jax just wanted to stay in this one area that we could not get to so we sent Connor back there to get him out and to protect him from this crazy little boy that kept trying to attack Jax.







Wanissa and I took Jax and Cooper to Willowbend mall to play one day. This is a great play area for the kids! Once again, Jax had never experienced this but Cooper had. Cooper is the one crawling off. You could tell he was a pro! Jax on the other hand kind of played by himself and just took it all in. It was cute to watch them.







We just had Jax's pictures made with Ami Trull Photography of Waxahachie. She rocks by the way! She took us to this creek in waxahachie and took some great pics of Jax. This one was taken by me though - we were done with pics and he was hungry and hot...and mad in this picture. I still thought it was cute - he looks just like Jeremy when he was little.






Jeremy took this pic. They usually go out to Mt Lebanon on Saturdays while I'm working. Jeremy always texts me with cute pictures. This one was titled "ready to mow" He looks so big here. This one was just last week.









This last one is a little blurry but the story behind it is what is funny. I had been on the phone with 2 clients in a row and my son had disappeared into his room. A few minutes later, he came out with his hat on going about his business. I just thought it was funny that he went and found that hat in his dresser and put it on his head like he did and kept playing. What a ham!

Well, that's it for the blackberry pictures. I'll try to keep them updated now I know how to use it. Everything is going well with me. I am 12 weeks along now in my pregnancy and feeling great! We had a doctor appointment on the 12th so I'll update ya'll from there. Until then, we'll keep you posted!

No comments: