Monday, October 5, 2009

Parade and a sad sad game

This last week was Midlothian's homecoming. We never go to the game but we've enjoyed the parade for the last two years. It brings back memories of getting to ride onto of the firetruck with the rest of the cheerleaders..hehe.

This year, Jax and I went by ourselves. We went and got a blizzard from Dairy Queen and claimed our spot to get a good seat for the parade. He was so good - he really enjoyed the firetruck and the band of course. We had a great time and I enjoyed pointing everything out to him.














On Saturday, Jeremy and I got tickets to the Texas A&M vs Arkansas game at the new cowboy stadium in Arlington for my birthday. It was unbelievable to see the new stadium - very impressive! We had seats on the second level right above the band and next to the student section. I couldn't have asked for better seats. The food was ok - not for the price....very expensive! The screen, as you can see, is so massive that it draws your eyes up even if you can see the field. I had a headache by the end of the game from watching that stinkin thing.


I ran into a few old friends from college and it was nice to revisit the game scene, do the yells, war hymn and remember the old days. It made me feel old. Of course, the aggies sucked it up but it was still enjoyable! I included some pictures of where we sat, the team while doing the war hymn and the band.

I finished off the weekend with a trip to Canton with my mom and sister. We usually go on Sundays since I work on Saturday. It was raining the whole time but we still shopped like crazy. We had a great time and I was worn out by the end of the day.
Pregnancy update: Everything is going well for the most part. I've been feeling kind of yucky in the afternoons - before dinner but then I'm ok after I eat. I really have to stay on top of eating something every few hours. I'm still tired in the afternoons but I think its also because I've been so busy at work - which is a blessing! I go to the doctor next Monday for an update so I'll keep you posted. Until then....

1 comment:

dyanna said...

I like your blog very much.I'm waiting for your new posts.
Have a nice day.