Monday, November 16, 2009

Jake David Jackson


Last week, Jeremy, Jax and I went to Dr Monti's office for my 18 week visit. After a quick check-up, Dr Monti brought Jeremy and Jax in to quickly discover we are adding another boy to our family.

Jax's little brother will be named Jake David Jackson. We are looking forward to this new addition around the beginning of April 2010. I am very thankful to be having a second child and can't wait to see what this little guy has in store for us.
Everything looks good - he's big, that's what I keep noticing in these sonograms. I thought Jax was huge but this one might take the cake. Prayers for me through the rest of this pregnancy - I"m fighting a cold right now and its making things a lot harder around the house. I forget how being pregnant slows you down so much. For the most part, I'm feeling pretty good and everything looks great with Jake. Until next time, we'll keep you posted!

No comments: