Monday, November 16, 2009

Jax Helping Others

I got some great pictures of Jax in the last couple of weeks doing some funny things. I guess he watches us more than I think. This first pictures was taken last week. Jeremy, his dad and my dad over a period of a few days, expanded our fence in the backyard and much needed dog run. Jeremy was finishing up the cleaning and decided to do a little mowing. Jax was having fun in the backyard and decided to join in. It was like he new exactly what to do.....so cute

The second picture I have is from this past week as well. One day Jax went into our pantry and pulled out the mop. He's been doing this almost every day now. He takes it all over the living room and kitchen and acts like he's mopping. Sometimes he pulls out the broom and my hardwood floor cleaning mop as well. He thinks its so much fun. If only he could do it for real.....I look forward to the day!

These last two pictures are in a class of there own. Let me tell you the story...

We had a doctor's appointment last week and ran by Mt. Lebanon for lunch following the appointment. There was a senior citizen chicken fried steak lunch and program going on that happens every year at the camp. My father-in-law (Roger) also known as Grumpa is the Camp Administrator of Mt Lebanon. Each year he introduces all the churches that are in attendance and this year was the same....except that he decided to take Jax up on stage with him..hehe. My son began by taking the microphone and saying hello hello very loudly. Roger introduced himself, Jax and the rest of the family and began the church introductions. Each church was to clap for themselves when introduced and Jax joined in with claps and yeas for everyone. It was pretty darn cute......definitely acting like his mother. I was so proud :)



















What a helper he has become. Jax turns 18 months next week. The time has truly flown by. He is so precious and very well behaved for the most part. I love him dearly and look forward to giving him a sibling to play with and grow with. What a joy he is to Jeremy and I. We are truly blessed. Until next time, we'll keep you posted!

No comments: