Thursday, January 14, 2010

Big Boy

Jeremy and I realize more and more everyday how big Jax is really getting. It seems like he was just born and now he's shaking the dogs hands and asking them "How are you" :) My first picture this week is of Jax eating his own bowl of cheerios or cheeros as he calls them with his spoon. He loves them
Jeremy told me the other day that he was taking a nap with Jax and was just looking at his legs - the baby fat was gone and he's leaned out. He said "he doesn't look like a baby anymore" It was so cute
















The second picture I have of him this week was from the first week of the year. When Jeremy has to get in the attic, Jax stands at the bottom of the stairs and yells "daddy" the whole time. He hates that he can't go up there. So I gave in and helped him up the stairs...you see the big smile on his face. He thought that was the greatest thing ever. Look how grown up he looks.

I've been working very hard to get ready for this new little guy. We are in the process of moving Jax into his new room and changing a few things in the nursery for Jake. I took a couple of pictures so you can see what I am up to. Jax's new room will be a wild animal room and we are leaving the nursery in the red sox theme. It's been fun painting letters, finding wall art and putting it all together. We found out that the nursery will come to good use after April 9th when he arrives. I'm looking forward to having a baby again since I seem to now be raising a Big Boy :) Until next time, we'll keep you posted!

No comments: