Monday, January 25, 2010

Weekend in Austin with Shelley


















My mom and I went down Friday January 22nd to Austin. My best friend from grade school - Shelley Turner got married. I was also able to combine the trip with a little reunion with my old college roommate Mimi Quinn. We had a great weekend. My mom and I finished it up with some shopping on Sunday at the Round Rock outlets for my little guys....she wore me out but we had a great time! I guess you can say that was my last little trip before Jake gets here.

We started off Saturday morning with doing Shelley's hair at 7:45 then the makeup lady came in and finished her off before heading to the chapel. Shelley got married at a little chapel on a hill in Austin - Chapel Dulcinea at 10:30. It just seated about 12 people but then she had a reception for about 40 at a favorite restaurant of hers in Austin. It was a fun filled day....a little windy but a great day for a wedding. After the wedding, they were heading off for a cruise out of Galveston to Mexico. We wish them the best...Shelley and Shawn Mansur married January 23, 2010. Pictures below of the wedding.











No comments: