Monday, March 22, 2010

Diaper Showers for Jake











Yesterday was a great day for the Jackson Family! We started off our morning with a diaper shower given to us by our Sunday School Class at First Baptist Dallas and then from 2-4, my best friend, Wanissa and my sister, DeAnn gave me a diaper shower at DeAnn's house.

We are so grateful for everyone that came and gave us such wonderful gifts. You can never have enough diapers!! I took a picture of Jake's closet to show you how stocked we are at the moment with diapers and wipes.
DeAnn did a great job of decorating....as usual. We had some great food and just a good time of enjoying each others company. Not only did I get plenty of diapers but also a good amount of babies r us gift cards, wipes, ointments, a play gym, and a few clothes for my new little man.
The only thing missing....Jake. I'm ready so you can make your entrance at any time.....seriously! Thanks again to everyone! Jeremy and I are so blessed to have such wonderful families and friends! Until next time, we'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

Deann Black said...

You might need to hold your breath everytime you open the closet doors in hopes that nothing falls out:)