Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Sesame Street with Grumpa and Grammy

OK, so its been 2 weeks since this event actually took place but at least I finally got some time to sit down and write about it. I'm so tired right now - all I want to do is sleep and lay around but I don't think that will happen until this child makes his entrance and even then...how much rest am I really going to get :) Gotta love it.
Anyways, on to the big adventure. Jax got to go with Grumpa and Grammy to Sesame Street Live at Nokia theater a couple of weeks ago. They said he watched so intently and loved every minute.....I knew he would. He's always loved elmo but now he also likes ernie and is getting into the other characters of sesame street. He gets so excited when they come on. I've included a few pictures that Grammy took of the night. Enjoy and we'll keep you posted!



1 comment:

Deann Black said...

LOVE the pics! It looks like everyone had a blast:)