Friday, February 26, 2010

Mom time with Jax

Jax and I have had some great home time together lately. I'm tired a lot and don't like getting out so much and when we do, we don't go far. These pictures are all about mom and Jax time with a little Aunt D and Cousin Preston mixed in.
I got Jax a finger painting set a while back ago and I think he was still too young to enjoy it. I got it out again last week and he had a ball. We painted and colored for a good hour.
Jax got to spend a day with Aunt D (my sister DeAnn) while I worked one day and of course she took a million pictures but I don't have that kind of time to put them all on my blog. These next pictures are from that day and then the day that Jax, DeAnn, Preston and I went to the mall just to get out of the house.

I always call Jax "Mr. Cautious" because he is. Well, this is a perfect example. We let Jax and Preston ride the carousel and Preston of course loved it but Jax was a different story. He almost strangled me. He hated it and wouldn't let go while he cried and screamed the whole time. DeAnn was laughing her head off taking pictures from the side. One day I hope he will like riding things....but not right now :( Until next time, we'll keep you posted!










No comments: