Sunday, June 6, 2010

2 months old


This past Friday, Jake turned 2 months. Everything had been going well until this week. I came home from work one day and his voice was hoarse. He had a cough and congestion.....what the heck?? He woke up the next morning with a fever so I called the doctor and we went in. Of course, they did nothing and sent me home -he had a cold....seriously. So we've spent the rest of the week suctioning his little nose and dealing with it. He's much better now and we also found out that he already weighs 13lbs. He eats well :)

Other than his cold, he's doing great. He began smiling right at 6 weeks. He talks more in the mornings but he's definitely a talker. He looks right at Jax when he talks to him - so cute. As I said before, he eats well and is sleeping better and better. He usually eats around 9pm and then wakes again around 1:30 or 2am and then sleeps till 6. I'm starting to get sleep again. Both boys take naps about the same time so I usually get a good hour nap in the afternoon before Jake wakes up - Jax goes on to sleep another hour which is fine by me. All in all, everything is going well. I'm learning to handle both at the same time better and we are having a great time.

So there is my update for now. I also have to include a picture of Jax for the week. He loves our shoes and pulls them out all the time. Here is a picture of him with his daddy's boots on at the age of 2. I want to take a picture of him every year with his daddy's boots on - until he can really wear them....it will be fun to watch him grow!
Until next time, we'll keep you posted!

No comments: