Sunday, June 27, 2010

Weekend in Austin




















This weekend, we loaded up the family and headed to Austin for a wedding. Jeremy's cousin, Jennifer Jackson (now Box), got married at a cute little chapel/outdoor location in Austin. It was an interesting time to say the least. We started with rehearsal dinner at a neat little bbq joint, a few other fun places to eat, a little shopping, and visits with all of Jeremy's family. I think we wore the boys out but had a great time! Here are some pics and funny stories below.....


















So, we stopped at mcdonalds on the way to Austin for lunch. Jax doesn't usually like the playground but changed his mind this one day and quickly climbed to the top. Another little boy had to go up and get him down because he was having too much fun. He slid down this big slide and said "yeah". he wanted to go again but we had to leave. What a shock!
















The next pic is of Jax entering the hotel...isn't it fun having two little boys. I felt like I brought half my house with me :)

This next pic is of Jax in a restaurant. I took this because he looks just like Jeremy. He's concentrating on a cell phone









These next few pics are just of us goofing off in the hotel room




























And I just thought the last pic was cute. Jeremy is getting Jax ready for the wedding. What a pair they have become. I guess that's what happens when you have #2. Number 1 gets shifted to dad and mom gets baby....or atleast that's what it feels like right now.....I have a hard time with this many days but I keep telling myself it will even itself out over time...right?

Well, that's it for now. What a weekend. We are back home now and excited about being home the rest of the summer. Looking forward to what's next. Until then, we'll keep you posted!

No comments: