Friday, July 9, 2010

3 Months Old and Counting

Jake Ryan turns 3 months old today. He now weighs 15lbs 13oz and is 25 inches long. He's in the 95th % for weight and 90th for height. Amazingly his head circ. is in the 50%. Jax was always off the charts in the head area :)

Jake is doing great! He is sleeping through the night, eating well and is such a happy baby. He talks and smiles all the time unless tired or hungry....he lets me know - believe it! He's holding toys when you give them to him, plays under his play gym very well and now sits in the bumbo. He loves to look around. I'm so blessed to have 2 happy and easy going little boys! Here are some pictures from his week as a 3 month old.

















1 comment:

The Wells Family said...

Jake is so cute! I can't figure out who he looks like but he doesn't really look like Jax. I can only hope my 2nd one is as laid back as your boys!