Friday, September 10, 2010

Jake turns 5 months




Jake is officially 5 months old. We had a well baby visit a week ago....we are a little behind because its so hard to get an appointment at the doctor. Jake weighs 19.1 lbs and is 27 inches long. Yes, once again, I have another boy in the 95th percentile. Can you imagine my grocery bill when they get older.
This has been a fun month with Jake. He is the happiest baby and very predictable. He only cries when he is hungry or tired and he is a very scheduled child. He is trying to sit up right now and tries to roll over but hasn't quite made it all the way. We'll get there. I'm not rushing any of it...it makes me nervous to have 2 that are mobile. He grabs toys....puts everything in his mouth and talks a lot.
Jake has been a little sicker than Jax was at this stage. He's had a cold for a while which I did take him to the doctor for but ofcourse they said it was viral and couldn't do anything for him. When we went back for the well baby visit, he had a double ear infection. I would have never known because he never fused or pulled at his ears. He's such a good baby! He's still not sleeping through the night every night. Sometimes he does and sometimes he doesn't. Other than that, I can't complain. I'm a very lucky mom to have 2 wonderful little boys! Until next time, we'll keep you posted!

No comments: