Monday, December 13, 2010

Boys in the house

After I took this first pictures, I realized that I am truly outnumbered.....Its ok though because without me, none of them would be sleeping this peacefully :) I thought this was so cute so I had to show everyone.

Sorry I haven't been so great about posting lately. Its been very busy in my house. Jake has had 3 ear infections in a row, Jeremy's truck was messed with and we are also looking into whether or not Jake needs to wear a helmet for a few months because his head isn't as round as it should be. We are holding it together and getting through day by day with many doctor appointments. So here are a couple of pictures of the boys lately. Enjoy and keep us in your prayers.

I love bath pictures. They are so fun at this stage. I'm sure you will see plenty more



1 comment:

Deann Black said...

LOVE the sleeping beauties!