Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Eve 2010

Every year, we go to Grandma Jackson's for Christmas Eve dinner and presents with Jeremy's dad's side of the family. I realized that I was a bit partial in my picture taking this year and I apologize to all our families.....it seems that I only took pictures of my boys....but darn they are cute - you can't blame me :) We are so thankful for all of our families and enjoy them all. We had a great time at Grandma Jackson's this year as always and the boys racked up with the gifts. Here are a few pictures! On a side note, this is the beginning of our terrible 2/3's. Jax doesn't like having his picture taken so you will see few smiles but I promise he is a happy child and loves his new toys! Thankfully, my other child likes the camera at the moment and also enjoyed the tissue paper and stuffed animals.

No comments: