Sunday, November 17, 2013

Happy 35th to me!






I turned 35 years this October.  I wanted to do something fun and different for this milestone.  I've always wanted a tattoo but not sure if I could go through with it and many other fears and questions.  After I had Lola and knew I was done, I really wanted one.  Sunflowers have always been my thing and I wanted my kids names tattooed as well so I combined the two on my foot....the most painful place for a tattoo!  Jeremy and I went for a fun dinner and then stopped at a bar and had a few drinks to loosen me up.  We got to the tattoo place in deep ellum and had it all set up.  The guy did a good job and I love my tattoo.  It hurt really bad at the beginning but I got use to the pain.  It fellt like a lot of bee stings all at once.  Its something I'll never forget and I'm glad I did it. 


No comments: