Wednesday, December 4, 2013

New House

At the end of June, we went on vacation and decided to come home and put our house on the market.  Seeing both of our neighbors sold their houses in a week, we were excited.  Well, 6 weeks later, we finally sold our house. It was a very stressful process and the people that bought it were very difficult.  We then moved in with my parents to start the building process.  Our family suffered greatly during this time.  No offense to my parents but it was not fun for many reasons! I didn't enjoy all the junk that came with trying to build a house.  One night, I was online looking at houses again and a house that I had been watching for a few months had dropped over 50,000.  We went and looked at it on a Friday, put a bid on it and found out Sunday that over 2 other families, we got it!  We were so excited.  Everything had worked out in perfect timing for us. I love this house.  I never want to leave....or I never want to go through that process ever again!  It has 4 bedrooms, living, gameroom upstairs, formal dining, sunroom and it sits on a half acre with a  fenced in pool and plenty of trees.  I truly feel at home here.  God has blessed our family with this house and I am so thankful.  Here are some pictures.  We painted a few rooms but I'm not done with ours.

















No comments: