Monday, August 25, 2014

Random pictures of my funny kids

There are plenty of pictures that I take that have cute little stories with them.  Here are some of those pictures



Lola loves this shirt of mine
anytime she gets in my closet, she grabs it.  So I finally put it on her properly and let her play in it.  So girly!!
 


I found the kids eating apples in the doorway to my room this summer! Next is a trip to Oklahoma.  Lola wanted to sit with her brothers in the car.  Lastly, a pic on mother's day!
 


My little superheros playing at home and at the zoo!

 
First night in her big girl bed.  She did great right after turning 2!

Probably one of my favorite pictures ever!  Jake played so hard one day, I had put Lola down for a nap and came into the living room to find this....he was out and slept there for an hour! Even superheros need naps sometime!
 

No comments: