Monday, August 25, 2014

The end of Kindergarden and kindergarden program

Jax had an interesting year this year.  After 4 weeks at Mt. Peek Elementary, we moved into a new zone and they made us move Jax to the appropriate school - LaRue Miller (she was my 4th grade teacher...I didn't like her) I was not happy but it turned out to be a good thing.  He got Mrs Spradley.  Our next door neighbors son, Micah, was in there and they became fast friends.  Mrs Spradley was great with Jax.  He learned to read and do math and plenty of other things.  He had a great year and I was able to help out with parties.  Below are pictures of Jax's last day of school party and his kinder program.  In the program he yawned a lot and kept reaching for something in the air.....funny kid.  lola enjoyed the music.  It was a fun program. When school was out, I surprised the boys with a day at Hawaiian falls.  What a great start to our summer!

















No comments: