Saturday, December 27, 2014

Lola's latest

My poor daughter has suffered from 2 black eyes this year.  The boys have never gotten one...geez.  The first one was from jumping off a bean bag and hitting the corner of her eye on the tv stand upstairs in the gameroom....daddy duty!  The second one was from running around in the garage and tripping over her own feet and face planting into a  planter....straight to the top of the nose.  She looked horrible.  I thought she broke her nose but she's fine now.  Enjoy her horrible pictures that I took over a couple of days as it got worse.

Another day, I caught her dressing herself and it made me laugh so I got a picture in her tiara, diaper, and high heels....all girl.

The third set of pictures are of her and I shopping on black Friday.  She was a trooper! We shopped till around 2 or 3 pm with no nap.  She went home and crashed.  We had so much fun and got plenty of compliments on our matching outfits!






No comments: