Saturday, December 27, 2014

The boys latest crazies

I went and had lunch with Jax at school and took Jake and Lola.  The kids had a great time seeing Jax at school.  I got a few pictures of Jax with his friends in the lunch room.  Jake was a little unsure of joining in but he did.

The second picture I got after coming home from a day of shopping.  The boys had played so hard that they fell asleep on each other on the couch.  Jake was drooling on Jax....so funny!

The third set of pictures are at Christmas time with my sweet Jake.  He has had a "girlfriend" for a while now - Maddison.  He talks about her all the time.  They've been in the same class since they were 18months old.  I told him he had to ask her to be his girlfriend to call her a girlfriend and he asked me if I could do it for him.  I came home from work that day and he was so excited because he officially asked her and she said yes....HE'S 4!!! Dear Lord.  I asked him if he wanted to give her a Christma gift and he said "yes, a nutcracker" so I talked him into a hello kitty bracelet and necklace.  These are pictures of him being shy and giving her his gift.  She was so sweet.  She loved it and her mom told me that's all she talked about all day....love it!





No comments: