Sunday, July 26, 2015

Jax finally loses teeth May 2015

Jax had a tooth that was loose forever.  He wouldn't let me come near it.  Finally I couldn't take it anymore.  It was just hanging there and it was time to go to bed so I pulled it.  You would have thought I tried to kill him.  He screamed and cried....but it was out!  The tooth fairy came to see him that night and gave him $1 for his painful encounter. 

A few weeks later, he walked in to the kitchen where I was and handed me his second tooth....WHAT??!  Little did I know that he had been wiggling the second one and working on it till it came out.  He told Aunt Amy, Honey and whoever else that he had a loose tooth but "Dont tell mom" because he didn't want me to pull it.  Little stinker! So the tooth fairy came to visit again. 

No comments: