Sunday, July 26, 2015

Lola's latest

I have a handful of random pictures of Lola's latest adventures. 
We just finished a year of mommy and me gymnastics at Liberty Cheer.  Lola loved it but we are going to try dance starting in september.  We had a great time with Miss Jennifer and our little class learning beam, bars and floor.

 
 
After I filled her full of raisins and bugged her until she couldn't take it anymore, Lola finally finished potty training the week before her third birthday.  I've been lightly encouraging it since she was 2 1/2.  The pee part came pretty easy but she did not want to poop in the potty.  She could care less.  Finally it all worked out so I got a raise and we changed up her room a little to more of a big girl room.  Happy Happy!
 
When I go grocery shopping, she loves to come with me.  Kroger even had a grocery cart just her size.  When I have time, I let her play along. 

 
The last pictures are of the many emotions of Lola....mean face, beautiful face, playing in mommy's clothes and dancing with daddy at David's wedding
 



 
 
 

No comments: