Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Girls Trip 2015 and Family Fun

I have a handful of pictures for this post.  I guess it starts with our trip to Waco.  The girls went to see Magnolia Farms (Fixer upper store) in Waco and then we went to a handful of other stores associated with it.  It was a fun day and I got some cute pics of Lola.  Cool to see what has been on Tv and get some shopping done.

DeAnn, Lola and I took the hour and a half drive to Emory for a family reunion in which we hardly knew anyone.  We did get to see Granny and Pappy's grave and have lunch, then we drove back home.....oh joy.  I guess we made our grandmother happy but that's my last one!  Lola came out of her room the next day dressed in granny's beads so that made my day...ofcourse I got a pic.  I told her who's beads those were and she asked if we needed to take them back to her.....I wish we could dear, I wish we could!

Lastly, Mom, DeAnn and I went to Roundtop Texas Antique week for our girls trip this year.  Once again, The Fixer Upper People go here to get junk to dress up all the houses they fix.  It was so cool.  I brought home way more than I expected but didn't spend too much.  It was like canton on steroids....and sweaty! There were some funny moments that just carried through the whole weekend like the lady coughing in chili's and we thought it was a dog and then the lady that was trying to sell me a beauty chair and I noticed that her boobs were below her waist....what a sight!  Lots of walking but well worth it especially since we came home and got a massage on the last day! We packed DeAnn's suburban full of junk and enjoyed every minute of it except when I had to sleep with her.  I won't share details but it wasn't pleasant!

























No comments: