Monday, November 30, 2015

What we do

This is kind of a random blog.  I use to do a blog for each individual event...when I had 1 child.  I ain't got time for that anymore so this is what you get!!
I've got pictures of the kids making halloween cookies that I got from Kroger.  I have a few pictures of Lola learning to sew with me.  She even pressed the pedal and pushed the material through. 
I have other pictures of eating lunch with the boys at school.  They love when Lola and I come eat with them. 
My dad got another award at lodge and my mom wanted all of us there...so we went.
Lola had cowboy day at school and I got a cute pic in her boots and dress and what do I want to be when I grow up day - Angelena Ballerina.
Lola had parent watch day at dance so Deann and I went to that and got a few pictures.  After that, we met grandmother for lunch and got a picture of that too.
Lastly, Jax had to make a musical instrument for school and we all got in on the action and made guitars for everyone....well I made guitars for everyone.  Duck tape has great uses!
So there is my random post.  Enjoy the pics
















No comments: