Thursday, September 18, 2008

Gig 'em Ags

Ok, I finally got on the bandwagon and bought Jax some aggie onesies much to Jeremy's dismay. They are still a little big but look cute on him. Even if our aggies haven't been up to par lately on the football field, A&M is still the best school in the big 12 and my child will be attending it in the future. The brainwashing has already begun. Pictures included with my aggie ring and one of his new outfits.































Had to include this picture for the week as well. With the weather being so nice, Jax and I have begun walking almost every evening. This picture was taken after our walk and he was about to fall asleep. Our neighborhood is so quiet and a great place to walk. This is one of Jax's new football hoodies and since it was pretty cool this evening, we pulled it out and put it too some good use. What a little chunky monkey!

Not much else going on right now. Football season has engulfed my husband so Jax and I are getting some great quality time together. Jax will be 4 months next week...time has flown by. We go to the doctor for another round of shots next Friday. We'll also be starting on some fruit and oatmeal soon as well...I can't wait. Well, that's about it for now - We'll keep you posted!

No comments: