Sunday, September 7, 2008

What time is it....Game Time

This week was Cedar Hill's first home varsity football game and of course, we had to go. Our Friday morning started off with a little love from Grandmother and a trip to her beauty salon. The lady that gave me my first haircut, Susan, still does my grandmother's hair every friday. I've been dying to get a decent haircut so Jax and I went with her and she cut my hair as well. It was great! After we left there, we made a trip to Jeremy's school to drop off some shoes for him. Little to my knowledge, Jeremy decided we needed to meet the entire faculty at his school....He paraded Jax around for about 30 minutes and introduced him to some of the teachers he works with. One teacher called my child "Juicy" I thought that was hilarious.






After leaving the school, we went home for a nice afternoon nap before the game. I bought Jax some new clothes a while back for football season. He was dressed in all nike as shown in the pictures. My mom told me I might need to get a hat in case it gets cold and I found the cutest one at walmart....Jax didn't like the hat so much but its still cute and will serve a purpose.
When he woke up, we got dressed and headed for the stadium around 6:30ish. Jax sat nice and quiet and smiled at everyone during the first and second quarter. He got startled a few times by the crowd but didn't cry. Then half time came and all haties broke loose....We got up and walked around so he would stop screaming. He didn't want to eat or sleep...just walk around. Dad even stopped by and said hello as he was exiting the field for halftime. We went back up into the stands for the third quarter and Jax did not like that at all. He screamed the whole quarter until he put himself to sleep thank goodness. He was so off schedule I can't say I blame him. He slept through the fourth quarter and may I say that my arms were very sore the next day from holding that child. After the game was over, we went down onto the field as we do every game. All the kids run around the field and have a good ol time. Jeremy grabbed Jax and had him the rest of the time showing him off to everybody. The looked so cute! The longhorns ended up winning and so did Jeremy's freshman on saturday against Allen. So it ended up being a pretty good Friday despite my screaming child.
And on a side note, Jax has an exciting new babysitter....Grandma Jackson has decided to come to our house on Tuesdays and Wednesdays when I work to help out with Jax. We are so excited and blessed that she will be watching him and Gigi(Jeremy's mom) will continue to watch him on Saturdays. I'm glad to know I've got 2 people that will look forward to taking care of my child and will always be there no matter what.....should have done it this way from the beginning! Well, that's it for now, we'll keep you posted

No comments: