Thursday, August 28, 2008

3 Months Old

Yes, I know my child is not smiling but this was the millionth picture I took and he was done with me. I've got some more below. Jax is three months old as of yesterday. He's getting so big and growing in so many ways. He's rolling over a little more now, holding toys and putting them in his mouth, loves his entertainment center and plays more with the toys around it, and is now pretty much sleeping through the night....yehhhhh! I got 9 hours last night - I couldn't believe it.



We're going to get pictures made today in his cute little ralph lauren outfit.












































I took this picture at the beginning of the week. It was his first time to really hold a toy in his hand - it went straight for the mouth.

















At night, while I'm getting ready for bed, Jeremy usually holds Jax in bed for some dad time....aren't they cute. Last night, I didn't take pictures but I walked out of the bathroom and my son had been stripped down to his diaper. I asked what was going on and Jeremy told me they were hanging out in their underwear...that's what boys do. Jax was smiling and having a good ol time with dad.

Well, that's about it for now. We'll keep you posted!

















No comments: