Thursday, August 7, 2008

Talking to Jesus

The first few times he did this, I didn't think anything of it but now its just getting funny. Every morning around 7 or 7:30, I feed Jax in this chair in our living room. It sits under a cross on our wall that has a mirror in it. Anyways, when I get done feeding Jax, I lay him on his boppy to chill for a bit. He looks up at that cross every day and smiles at it and talks to it like they are just best friends. It's too high for him to see himself in it but I guess he can see the light bouncing off of it. So now I just ask him if he's talking to Jesus and having his morning quiet time before the day gets going. Its just down
right precious!

1 comment:

mama hall said...

that is so sweet! he's chatting with his angels :) great blog, shelly. -eryn