Thursday, August 14, 2008

Fun New Toy for Jax and a cold to go along with it

I've been all excited to get this new entertainment center. I did my research, looked at reviews and finally went and bought this thing. I couldn't wait to put him in it. He's just seemed bored lately with what we have and needed some new entertainment and a way to stretch his legs. He loves to stand up and bounce when you're holding him. Anyways, I get it home and what does Jax want to do.....sleep. My poor little man has his first cold. Nothing to really worry about but clear congestion. I'm having to use that nasal aspirator and he hates it of course. He woke up every 3 hours last night and that wasn't fun either. I feel so bad because there's nothing I can really do but let it run its coarse.





Anyways, he was finally in a good enough mood to enjoy his new toy for a while. He really liked all the action with the lights and animals. When he gets old enough to do so, he can spin in this chair too and enjoy the toys all the way around. He's already bouncing a bit....it's so cute!

Love the serious look - concentrating so hard. He looks like his father in this picture!








Hi Mom.....I love my new toy

1 comment:

wanissa said...

oh my goodness i just posted a blog about Coop being sick. it is no fun right?
when are we going to get the boys together