Thursday, August 7, 2008

Getting to know Mona









Its finally happened...Jax and Mona have truly discovered each other. Please don't be frightened by the second picture no child or dog were hurt :)

Jax follows Mona with his eyes now and during this photo session, decided to have a conversation with Mona. Mona in turn felt the need to get a little closer to the action. I went to take this next picture and as I did, Mona gave Jax a full face lick. And of course, Jax's little mouth was wide open. If you didn't know any better, you'd think Mona was eating Jax. Mona has been very good around the baby - very calm and listens to me when I say get back thank goodness. I just can't wait till Jax is truly picking on Mona....fun times ahead!



More bath time photos. He's always so alert at bath time and talks and flirts with mom. We always have a great time!
















This last picture was taken on the way to First Baptist Dallas this last Sunday. Jeremy and I decided to go downtown for church and Jax got to visit their wonderful nursery...he loved it. Anyways, I got him a mirror that lights up and plays music and he was enjoying it during this photo. My little man is getting so big! Well, that's it for now, we'll keep you posted.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to say that Coop and Jax look just like their dads. The girls are going to love them :).

Trey

The Wells Family said...

I'm glad Mona is good with Jax. You never know how they'll react. I hope Sadie is the same. She's good with small kids now. Jax is already changing so much! I'm glad to hear you are able to stay home more too!