Thursday, August 21, 2008

Mona and more


My poor dog mona.....before Jax got here, she was the star of the house. She always got her way and was very loved. Now, poor thing stays outside all day and sleeps on the couch at night. She's basically been shoved to the side as Jeremy pointed out the second week Jax was here. So I've been trying to incorporate her more and make sure she's still loved. Unfortunately sometimes its still hard and she lets me know. Last night, I heard a noise coming from the living room and there was mona with one of Jax's toys in her mouth - a dog that talks and sings songs....Mona loves it. She also loves his pacifiers as well. Well, anyways I think Mona and Jax will be great friends one day. So I'm already trying to make it happen. Pictures: before Jax and then after Jax.

Aren't they cute!
Funny story - I put Jax in his jumper and he was going to town....playing so hard. I left the room for a minute and noticed the sound stopped. When I came back in, he was fast asleep. He wore himself out.....this is the best toy ever! What a great way to start a nap :)
Well, not much else going on right now. Jeremy is back in school so we don't see him until about 9pm every night due to wonderful football but we'll get through it. Jax and I can't wait to go to a game! Till then, we'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

The Wells Family said...

Oh my gosh, I love the picture of Mona and Jax together! He just fits so well in that little comfy spot with her. I'm sure we'll have the same problems with Sadie feeling left out and pushed to the side. She's been our baby from day 1.

candicebishop said...

What an adorable picture with Mona!! That's so sweet. And I love the sleeping in the jumperoo picture too. I got a few of those with both of my kids, and they are favorites of mine. :)