Monday, September 29, 2008

Four Months Old with Aunt Amy




Jax turned four months old on 9/27/08. He had a great week to go with it. His Aunt Amy (Jeremy's oldest sister) came in town from Arizona for the weekend. Jax had a great time with her.....she even brought some great clothes that are so cute. We can't wait to put them on when he gets big enough. Jeremy even took a day off to hang with us while she was in town. The best part was taking Aunt Amy to the pediatrician for Jax's 4 month check up and shots. She got a bit emotional when it came time for Jax to get his shots but we all got through it....well except for the kid in the next room screaming "I need my mommy"


Jax now weighs 17.1 lbs and is 25 1/2 inches long. He's in the 95th percentile for his weight (imagine that) and 75th for height. The doctor thinks he's taller than what the nurse said but i haven't rechecked that yet. He's getting so big. He grabs for everything and is so happy. He's eating well and sleeps well too finally.


Below are some more pictures of our weekend with Aunt Amy. Grumpa even came by a few times to say hello. I thought this next picture was so sweet. Jax definitely knows who his Grumpa is.









































The next two pictures I got lucky that my camera was right there. This is when Jax discovered his toes for the first time. He sat there after he'd eaten and played with his toes for a good while.....so cute.













I thought this outfit was so cute. Mary Englebright came out with a new line of clothes for little ones. All the clothes have nursery rhimes on them and ofcourse we had to wear the hat....for a few minutes. I know he's not looking but he looked so sweet.
Well, that's about all for this week. Check in with us next week. Unfortunately, I'm turning 30 on the 9th. Nothing too exciting will be going on because I have no friends to celebrate with in the exciting town of Midlothian but oh well, what can ya do. My husband even has a game on my birthday....looks like it'll be me and Jax but I am looking forward to going to Fogo De Chow or however you spell it with Trey and Wanissa that weekend and seeing Melinda at her baby shower. Until then, we'll keep you posted!

No comments: