Thursday, January 22, 2009

Diva Do's New Room Finally!




















I know I had said last week that I finally got a room at my salon. I've been trying to decorate and make some new curtains. My mom and I went to Garden Ridge and got all my furniture except the cabinet. My mother-in-law and I found that one at the crisis pregnancy center in Arlington for $65 - I was pretty excited and it was a good way to give money to that cause while taking someone elses junk off their hands. So I've now been in my room for 3 weeks and I love it. I'm no longer in the hallway playing secretary for everyone else! My I also add that I've now been there a year and a half - sadly that's the longest I've stayed at one salon. Anyways, I've included some pictures.

5 comments:

Jeff and Steph said...

Love it! So cute!! I might have to drop by some time soon! :)

Steph

mama hall said...

your room looks great! can't wait to get in there. my hair needs it :)

coneandmo said...

Hey friend! I forgot to tell you that a new stylist in my salon used to work at the salon in Frisco that you used to work at.... Sean David, I think, anyway... the guy that was the receptionist that was always a jerk to you got fired! Finally! Just thought I'd pass that on and make you smile...
Jax is a cutie and getting big. :)

Jana Jackson said...

The new room looks great! Congratulations.

The Flesher Family said...

looking good girl!! Glad you are happy in your new room:)