Thursday, January 22, 2009

Weekly news



















We started off our week with a trip to my grandmother and grandfather's house on Monday. Grandaddy turned 81 on Monday and so we went to see him. Jax wasn't in a very good mood and clung to me the whole time but it was still good to see them as usual.






















This next picture is of Jax and Jeremy from last Saturday. Jax has gotten to stay with dad lately since he's in between sports and not coaching at the moment. I got home from work Saturday afternoon and found them out on our back porch smoking chicken and making good use of Jeremy's Christmas present...rocking chairs. Aren't they cute!



















And the last pictures as screwed up as they are (I dropped my camera and the flash isn't working) are of Jax in the tub. We've stopped using his bath seat for the last month now and he's much happier. He didn't like the new seat too much but loves the freedom he has now to play with his toys and splash the water. I get a bath most of the time too due to his frequent splashing. Well, that's it for now....we'll keep you posted!

No comments: