Thursday, January 15, 2009

Jogging stroller, clapping and NO Sleep!

We've had a good week so far for the most part....maybe I should say our days have been good. Nights...not so much. I think Jax may be going through a growth spurt or something. He hasn't wanted to sleep through the night the last 2 weeks and its killing me! After putting him down at 8:30, he wakes again at 1am then around 4 or 5am then 8ish - what is up with that??

Igot a jogging stroller for Christmas and finally got it out and put it together. The one day this week that we had decent weather, Jax and I took it out for a test drive and really enjoyed it. Our neighborhood is so quiet that we just jog right in the middle of the street. Not only that but it has an ipod attachent where I don't have to use my earbuds so its like jogging with a boom box - kind of cool! So 2 thumbs up for the jogging stroller....good job Mom!






















Every week Jax does something new. He never ceases to amaze me. A couple of days ago, after he finished his breakfast in his highchair, I clapped and said yehhh like I always do and he put his hands together and did it back to me...soo cute! He's also waving bye bye now as well with his whole arm. And the mom and dada thing is just great. It cracks me up when he says mom just as plain as can be even if he doesn't exactly know that Jeremy isn't mom and I'm not dada. He'll get there.


















Mona has now figured out that Jax is eating solid foods and she can get in on that when he drops it on the floor. He eats these puffs and a few have hit the floor and Mona comes running. So now, Mona waits by his chair at breakfast to see if anything will be served her way. This morning Mona got a surprise when Jax reached down and gave a good tug to her ear - she just sat there like it was no big deal.
























My last picture was taken about a week ago or so. Jax's hair is coming in pretty good now and I couldn't resist being the hairstylist that I am. I got some of Jeremy's gel and gave him his first mohawk....pretty funny with the few hairs I had to construct it with.


Well, that's about it for us. Jeremy and I are back in full swing work mode. I finally got my own room at my salon and am currently decorating. I'll have pictures when I'm done. Until then, we'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

The Reynolds said...

Hey girl! I love all the updates...he is soooo cute, and I can't wait to meet him one day! Congrats on the room at the salon. See ya