Friday, March 6, 2009

Jax's 9 month pictures

I took Jax to have his 9 month pictures taken yesterday at Portrait inovations. I was very pleased with this place....much better than babies r us. They take their time, don't rush you, you can book morning appointments and you get a ton of pictures at a good price! Anyways, I got a CD with the pictures so I thought I'd show you a few pics. Isn't he precious....I'm not partial or anything. These photos are just the rough images and haven't been touched up or cropped or whatever and these are just a few of the many!


I do have to explain the picture with his eyes almost closed. That is the look he makes when I tell him no or he knows he's in trouble by mom. Some how, the camera guy got him to do it and we were all laughing. What a character! Enjoy and we'll keep you posted!

























3 comments:

The Wells Family said...

Awwww! I'm glad you explained the closed-eye picture-that makes it that much cuter! I can't believe how big he is now!

Deann Black said...

Thanks for letting me tag along...unexpectedly...it was fun!! I still am laughing at the squinty-eyed face:)

wanissa said...

the pics are so cute.