Monday, March 9, 2009

Meet Brutus and the rest of our week

That's right, we got Another dog :) We've been thinking about it for a while off and on and we finally just did it. Brutus is a full blood boxer like Mona. Jeremy named this one - he names all of his dogs after wrestlers for some odd reason (Brutus the beefcake barbarian) We got him in hopes he would grow up with Jax and be best buds....we're off to a great start. Everything seems to be going ok....well, except for Mona. She's a little confused and plays a little rough but hopefully she'll get use to him























Jax and Mona have done so well together, we just knew getting another boxer would be great for Jax. Case in point....Jax now pulls up on Mona, over Mona and everywhere in between and Mona just lays there. Its so cute.













I have a few other new pictures. Jax and I went to our first baseball game for Jeremy this past week. The longhorns unfortunately lost against Midlothian but it was still fun to get out and watch Jeremy coach. Jax fell asleep during the 4th inning but other than that, he clapped when I did and was pretty good considering it was his first game to sit through.












This last picture is one of my favorites and I just had to share. It was on our way to church a couple of Sundays ago and they both looked so cute in their blue. Well, that's about it for now. We're both working hard this week waiting for the weekend and next week - Spring Break! We'll keep you posted!

3 comments:

The Wells Family said...

OH my gosh, how cute! Girl, you are brave. I am having a hard enough time with one dog! I'm sure Jax and Brutus will become the best of friends growing up together.

coneandmo said...

Cute, I love how Brutus fits right under his little arm... for now. I love the pics! :)

Deann Black said...

I love how Jax is holding "B" and half smiling:) Tell JJ he should learn to smile like Jax:)